Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-14 Origin: Site
With the development of modern industry, the plastic mold industry has been developing very fast in the last 20 years, making products from plastic by injection molding and selling them. We can see many kinds of plastic injection molds in daily life, and the price is also very reasonable. According to different division bases, injection mold can be divided into many classifications. Through this article, injection mold manufacturers will share with you the various classifications of injection molds. I hope to help you understand that injection mold has a better help.
Classifications of Injection Molds
1. According to the plastic material category is divided into the thermoplastic injection mold and thermosetting plastic injection mold.
2. According to the number of mold cavities: single cavity injection mold, multi-cavity injection mold.
3. According to the mold installation method: mobile injection mold, fixed injection mold.
4. According to the type of injection molding machine: horizontal injection mold, vertical injection mold, suitable angle injection mold.
5. According to the size accuracy of plastic parts: general injection mold, fine injection mold.
6. According to the mold pouring system is divided into cold runner mold, adiabatic runner cross, hot runner mold, and warm runner mold.
7. According to the overall structural characteristics of injection molds, they are divided into single parting surface injection molds, double parting surface injection molds, injection molds with movable molding parts, injection molds with lateral parting cores, injection molds with automatic thread unloading, injection molds with fixed molds and injection molds without runners.
To choose the suitable mold for your project, it is essential to understand the different injection molding to choose the proper manufacturer better.
Injection Molds and Liquid Silicone Materials
Liquid silicone material products are a prevalent type of product today. If you are unclear about what products are made with liquid silicone, here is an example, baby pacifiers are more common liquid silicone products. Customize this pacifier. You need to use injection molds because only in injection molds can companies modify according to the size. After all, liquid silicone material, but not cheap.
Liquid silicone is different from other products. When a customer customizes a silicone product, the business will ask if you can accept the cost of the mold. This cannot be blamed on the merchant because silicone manufacturers will sign a confidentiality agreement with their customers to ensure their privacy. An injection mold is a tool for producing plastic products; it is also a tool that gives plastic products their complete structure and accurate dimensions. The injection mold's structural form and mold processing quality directly affect plastic products' quality and production efficiency.
Suppose you have other questions about injection mold or need to purchase injection molding parts. Welcome to leave a message or send an email to contact us. Professional injection mold parts manufacturers - Maojia will provide you with quality service.